Previously on Pretty Little Liars, Hanna got assaulted at the dentist, Spencer discovered that Ezra is Board Shorts, Spencer started taking Adderall, and Emily got trapped in the school. Check out the full recap, here.
I’m doing this week’s recap a little different, if you like it comment and tell me! If you don’t like it, comment and tell me!
– Ali called up Shana in the beginning of the episode asking her to get something, an envelope full of cash. Shana pays Emily a visit to ask her to get the envelope and also offers to ask any questions she has. Emily leads with a question about Paige and finds out that Shana has been spying on the Liars for a while. Emily does get the envelope, but unfortunately for Ali, Shana is grabbed by A (Ezra) and Ali doesn’t get the envelope. When Ali calls Shana, Shana is disoriented, and then notices that she was left at the leaving Rosewood sign, which was spray painted to say “Don’t come back.” Ali boards a bus at the end of the episode and is crying but we don’t know where she’s heading.
– Spencer has been on Adderall fueled all-nighters, researching Ezra. When she runs out, she buys some from a girl at school. It’s obvious that Spencer is losing it and it’s looking like she may have to spend some more time at Radley.
– Hanna is the only one who notices that something is up with Spencer and when she tries to talk to her about it, Spencer yells at her. Hanna decides to go through Spencer’s laptop to find out what’s going on. When she finds out that Spencer has been researching Ezra, Hanna follows her and confronts her at Ezra’s apartment building. Hanna is the only one making sense, even though Spencer is correct about Ezra. When Spencer and Hanna tell Emily about Ezra, she doesn’t believe it, citing all the times he’s helped them. She does agree with Spencer and Hanna that they can’t tell Aria yet.
– Aria has decided to talk to the counselor about all of the lying she’s doing instead of actually coming clean. I’m not sure why she’s ready to trust all of these random people but whatever.
– Hanna is getting friendlier with Detective Holbrook (Gabe) and he returns the stuff that the police seized. The Liars have terrible track records with law enforcement, so it’ll be interesting to see where this Holbrook thing goes.
– Ezra was being super creepy (again) this episode. He brought Aria up to his murder cabin, lied to her about not having chickpeas so that he could get her out, snuck out to deal with Shana, and showed us his creepy stalker lair under the trap door. In his murder lair, he receives an email with pictures of the girls, which means that the person taking pictures in Rosewood is not Ezra. It could be Mona? Ezra checks out his surveillance cameras and sees Hanna and Spencer at his place, it will be surprising if he doesn’t do something about that. He also had a conversation with Aria that screamed abusive relationship and emotionally manipulative.
– At the end of the episode, A receives a package full of prescription pads with Wren’s name on them.
So what did you think of the episode? Are you excited for the noir next week?
Hanna: A gave us an order in my mouth!
Hanna: My head feels like it’s full of hot ice cubes
Keep Up With PopWrapped On The Web!